Group activities look different these days, however, Snomads Snofari Club is committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of our members and guest as much as possible during any club sponsored events.
We ask that our club members and guest abide by CDC, state, and local guidelines for the prevention of COVID 19 transmission. We also ask that everyone be courteous and respectful to the businesses we frequent during events, members of the public, and each other.
Please do not participate in club events if:
- You have had COVID-19 symptoms in the prior 10 calendar days (including: fever, cough, congestion, shortness of breath, sore throat, chills, headache, loss of taste or smell, etc)
- You have or believe you may have been exposed to someone who is COVID 19 positive in the prior 14 calendar days
Please be courteous and considerate when around others:
- Social distance (at least 6 feet)
- Wear a mask properly when in public settings
- Wash your hands frequently, or use hand sanitizer
For club-sponsored rides, there may be limits on seating, places to stop to eat or warm up, depending on state and local restrictions, as well as business closure or limited hours. Please plan accordingly.
We look forward to many years of making memories at Snomad events with club members.