2011 Novi Safety Class a Success

Safety Class Feedback and Information. Class Schedule can be found at http://snomads.org/wordpress/safety-classes/

Moderators: Sleddog, mfoster

Snowmobill
My Ride: 2012 RMK Pro

2011 Novi Safety Class a Success

Post by Snowmobill »

Once again the Snomads showed everybody how it's done by certifying 95 youngsters in another very successful snowmobile safety class. The future snowmobilers learned from knowledgable and experienced instructors and inspiring guest speakers. This is truly one of the best classes a student can attend to get a well rounded understanding of what it takes to ride and what it means to be a snowmobiler.

A tremendous thanks to the instructors Chuck Comstock, Dennis Weber, Dennis Winowiecki, Merle Fitch and John Newman and to the guest speakers Ric Federeau, Safety Tec; Tom Anderson, Snowmobile USA; Bruce Wood, MSA; Sid Huntsman, Klim. And a special thanks to Lori Wood from Snwomobile USA for providing the room and making the A/V arrangements that made it all possible.

And kudos to Matt Baxter and Ron Schroeder for developing the on line registration process that made registering and checking in of students a breeze. Great job. Finally, thanks to Liz Gunst for putting the the entire manual in digital form making it easy for everybody to follow along.
Bill Chatfield
chuckcomstock

Re: 2011 Novi Safety Class a Success

Post by chuckcomstock »

I would also like to say "thanks" to everyone who did their part supporting the 2011 Snomads Snowmobile Safety class at the Novi Snow Show. However, just saying "thanks" just doesn't seem like enough. What a day we had! But, what I personally felt as I drove home, was the feeling of great pride in what our team of instructors and the many support staff put together. As soon as we started admitting students and parents into the classroom everything ran like clockwork. This was a great SNOMADS Day!!!

THANK YOU ONE AND ALL!!!

Chuck Comstock