Novi 2016 Safety Class review

Safety Class Feedback and Information. Class Schedule can be found at http://snomads.org/wordpress/safety-classes/

Moderators: Sleddog, mfoster

newm316
My Ride: 2014 Ski Doo Renegade Backcountry 600 Etec

Novi 2016 Safety Class review

Post by newm316 »

Due to the generosity of Leisure features new snowmobilers from Michigan and Ohio were certified by the SnomadS Snofari Club to ride the snowmobile trails at the Suburban Collection Showplace.

Due to the Safety Classes' location, next to the largest indoor Snowmobile Show in the world in Novi Michigan. The students got Extra snow show exclusive instruction and demonstrations by Leaders in the snowmobile industry. The students were treated to show demonstrators Rick Federau of Safety Tec, who is also the chairman of the Soo I-500 Snowmobile race in Sault St. Marie, Michigan.

Students also had a chance to met and hear from both former Michigan Snowmobile Association President and SnomadS member Ron Corbett and Current president Jeff Goss. Lori Anderson Wood with Leisure Features who runs the show also stopped in to talk snowmobiling for a few minutes.

The SnomadS would like to thank Tom Anderson and Lori Anderson Wood, Safety Tec and the Michigan Snowmobile Association for helping make the class that much more memorable for the students.

John Newman
SnomadS President and
Safety Class Chairman
Gabe
My Ride: 2016 Arctic Cat

Re: Novi 2016 Safety Class review

Post by Gabe »

Thank you to all of the instructors and helpers in making this safety class a very special part of the SnomadS reputation. There are countless kids over the years that are now fanatic snowmobilers because of the volunteer efforts of the SnomadS.