How do I become and instructor?

Safety Class Feedback and Information. Class Schedule can be found at http://snomads.org/wordpress/safety-classes/

Moderators: Sleddog, mfoster

bubba197469
My Ride: 2014 Arctic Cat XF 8000

How do I become and instructor?

Post by bubba197469 »

Like the subject says, I have an interest in becoming an instructor. I am a high school teacher and coach, so I think that I could be a good instructor if needed.
Thanks,
Jason
admin
Site Admin

Re: How do I become and instructor?

Post by admin »

Jason, you can contact John Newman, He is our Safety Coordinator and Club Vice President. He can give more information. His number is 586-596-0389.
Chuck Comstock

Post by Chuck Comstock »

Hi Jason,

You can also call me at 248-673-0980 (Waterford). I have helped get several Recreational Safety Instructors become certified. And, I still have a few safety classes that you can sit in on. In fact, I'm teaching a class tonight.

Chuck Comstock
Chuck Comstock
Chuck Comstock

Post by Chuck Comstock »

Hi Jason,

I dropped something in today's mail that will help you get started toward this goal.
Please give me a call with any questions you may have and for additional information.
My cell phone # works best 248-202-6372 Chuck
Chuck Comstock
bubba197469

Post by bubba197469 »

Hi Chuck,
Thanks! I will look for the info in the mail and after I read it over, I will be giving you a call. Its always good to be versatile! And like I said, for me to combine my 2 passions I think would be a good fit.
Thanks again!
JAson
bubba197469

Post by bubba197469 »

Hi Chuck,
I put the safety test back in the mail Monday, you should have received it yesterday? What's next?
Chuck Comstock

Post by Chuck Comstock »

Now that you've completed and successfully passed the Snowmobile Safety Course it's time for you to join me at one of the very few safety classes that still remain on the schedule. I have a class at Wixom Parks & Rec on Monday & Wednesday, Jan 13th & 15th from 6-9PM. This class is small but it will definitely take place at their community center building starting on Monday and finishing up on Wednesday evenings.

The last class I have is scheduled to take place in Oxford at their Parks & Rec Dept. same building as the police dept...just next door. It is currently scheduled for Mon. & Wed. Jan 20 & 22nd from 5:30-9PM on both nights.
I won't know if this class is a "go" until later next week. Both John and I have had to cancel several classes because of the low (or no) enrollment. And, in the meantime, I will mail you the DNR Application which you will need to fill out and mail to the DNR.

Or, if you will be attending the Mancelona Club Ride this weekend, I can give it to you there.

Chuck 248-202-6372 (Cell)
Chuck Comstock